There's a lot to be said for making good word choices and applying effective branding. Having freshly steamed lobster with drawn butter for dinner is much more enticing than having a crustacean being boiled to death and slathered in saturated fat.
With the adoption score, we actually have a set of scores that contribute to an overall total letting you know how well your organization is adopting and using M365 tools and services. The score is available to view in the admin center and can provide some great insights. We have insights into people experiences, technology experiences, and special reports populated with data from our unique tenant but also compared with other comparable organizations as well.
The “people experiences” especially give us insight into how well we are collectively working and collaborating. There are five categories we can dive deeper into.
- Communication – how are using email, chats, and community posts to share information and meaning with one another?
- Content collaboration – how are we using SharePoint and OneDrive for Business to effectively share content with one another?
- Mobility – how are we leveraging a variety of devices and platforms to work from anywhere?
- Meetings – how are we getting the most value out of our meeting time?
- Teamwork – how are we using our collaboration tools effectively?