I'm very proud to announce that my new book "SharePoint Architect's Planning Guide" from Packt Publishing will be released on September 9th! I'd certainly appreciate you taking a look. I hope it brings lots of value to those looking to leverage SharePoint in the Microsoft cloud!
Amazon and PacktPub pre-orders available now
We'll look at SharePoint as a tool, a platform, and as a connection point. We'll also explore the adoption and change management aspects associated with a move to SharePoint Online.
- Modern Options for Customizing SharePoint Online
- Understanding M365 Groups as the Foundation of Collaboration
- Magic Tool in the Toolbox - Integrating SPO with Other Collaboration Tools
- Making SharePoint More POWERful
- Up with Hubs, Down with Subs - Planning Hub Sites
- The Mega World of Metadata
- Keeping Things Secure - Permissions, Sharing, and DLP